Meeting the guys out for a few drinks at the sports bar? Gathering the girlfriends for a couple cocktails at the club? Take your iPhone or iTouch along for the ride and enjoy a great night out while minimizing the risks associated with having one too many.
Authored by BACZONE LLC, pioneers of similar print-based tools used by over a quarter million customers in colleges, counseling environments and community organizations across the nation, idrinksmarterTM wraps its alcohol awareness smarts in one remarkably user-friendly and intuitive package. When you use idrinksmarter it’s easy to “Stay in Your Green Zone” where drinkers can maximize the pleasures of drinking and avoid the downsides.
The unregistered version of idrinksmarterTM creates your very own blood alcohol concentration chart displaying your BAC over two hours of drinking and two drinks. Upgrade to a full personalized BAC chart that instantly lets you see where your BAC will be hours in advance as well as all the features below by registering with your college or university.
- The same Blood Alcohol Concentration formula (BAC) adopted by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is conveniently at your fingertips.
- Customizable setup menus make the experience as personal as possible.
- A personalized chart that instantly lets you see where your BAC will be hours in advance
- Automated visual and audio reminders help you check in on your consumption.
- “Buzzkill” alarms keep the partying in a zone with minimum risk.
- Buddy BAC helps your friends enjoy the same benefits you do.
With idrinksmarter you get more fun, less risk.
CAUTION: This app estimates your Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) based on your gender and body weight. Your BAC may be higher or lower than displayed in this app due to genetic factors, food intake, your age, and hormonal changes. These factors are not taken into account by this app when calculating your BAC. Be aware that you can be charged with a DUI/DWI even if your BAC is below the legal limit in your state. This app is not intended to be a means of determining if it is safe to drive after drinking alcohol. It is NEVER safe to drink and drive. You must be 21 years of age to drink alcohol in most states. All statements or descriptions are informational. BACZONE LLC. makes no warranties nor is it responsible for damages of any kind with respect to the use of this app or to any decisions made by the user.